6 CHAPEL OF ST. MARTIN
Also called the ‘Chapel of the Relics’ because it holds relics of St. Innocence.
The altar piece of the Relics (1643) is formed with a small altarpiece with thirteen paintings in copper and the image of the Virgin with the Child.
There is also a canvas of the martyrdom of Philomena or St. Catherine from the 17th century and a 16th century painting of the Discent from the cross.
- 6 CHAPEL OF ST. MARTIN