Former canteen of the Canons, constructed between approximately 1330 and 1335.
It was also used as a meeting room for the Royal Courts, which is why the coats of arms in the vault represent different European monarchies and families from Navarran nobility.
In 1860 the room was transformed into the chapel of St. Francisco Javier, and in 1960 it became the Diocesan Museum exhibition hall.
The altarpiece in the hall representing the Navas de Tolosa battle (15th century) is headed by the Descent of Christ, accompanied by the twelve Apostles.
Principales estancias del Museo Catedralicio