12. Chapel of the Most Holy
The altarpiece of St. Gregory holds the image of Jesus Christ and next to the altarpiece, on the outside wall, is a painting of St. Blas. The ancient choir grille (1540) is used to close the chapel.
Outside of the chapel is the sculpture of Our Lady of the Good News (1425), the tombstone of an Infanta and a painting of St. Cristobal (1773).
Principales estancias del Museo Catedralicio
- Capilla del Santísimo